This year`s jubilee of the biannual IDE Workshops (formely the IPD Workshop) that started in 1996 offers a great opportunity to discuss many issues of Integrated Design Engineering. Especially the interaction and co-operation of the six product attributes, the three fulfilment attributes, and the two economic attributes are from great interest.
Further topics are e.g.:
- What are innovative methods to improve product development processes? What are the still unsolved issues in product development?
- How can we master sustainable product development and make it a common procedure?
- How can the equivalent IDE attributes be properly taken into account in decision making?
- What are the boundaries of IDE and what are research issues of interfaces of the
- How can we improve the teaching of IDE?
Submission deadline for full papers : August 11, 2014